Dear Home Office User – Welcome to your support page!
VoiceScript Technologies has set up this page for you – and have set up specific phone number and email addresses for the Home Office to support you.
We have setup 3 easy ways to provide you with support.
- Please tell us a little about the issue. Use the “Support Summary” field to give us an idea of what the issue is. If you can, insert a quick description with your support request (it is helpful if you can include anything you noticed before / after / during the problem happening) and press the SUBMIT button.
No Fields Found.
- We also have a direct Home Office Support email address here : firstname.lastname@example.org
- As well, here is a direct-access phone number for you. Please dial 0203 815 7937
In the meantime, please find some basic FAQ and notes below that may be helpful.
VoiceScript Support Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I print out the bookmarks that I made during my interview? Where is this done and what does the output look like?
- Yes! When you have finished your interview, simply login into your Dashboard and navigate to the detailed page on any part of the Interview – you could have a multipart interview – and select the “Download Bookmarks”. This will immediately download a PDF file of all the bookmarks you made during each part of the multipart interview. The columns in the report will divide out the times, category of the bookmark and the text/content you typed during the interview.
- Question 2 coming soon (feel free to send us one).
- Answer 2 will go here!